Make a Difference in Western North Carolina
Together, we can bring hope and healing to those who need it in WNC. Here are some options to consider in support of our work:
Give a gift
- To mail a check or to be billed, please send your correspondence to Jewish Family Services of WNC, 53 South French Broad Ave., Suite 100, Asheville, NC 28801.
- To donate securely here online by credit card, CLICK HERE.
Please consider adding 3% to your credit card donation to help cover processing fees.
(Example: $100 donation + 3% ($3.00) = $103.00)
Become a Sustaining Donor
Your monthly gift of any amount enables JFS to continue strengthening our community and helping those in need on an ongoing basis.
- You open doors to socialization, providing enrichment, home-cooked meals and physical activity for xx members our aging community, and respite for their caregivers, through JFS Elder Club.
- You help support sliding scale counseling for xx clients needing financial assistance in order to receive critical mental health services through Healing Solutions Counseling.
- You support spiritual healing for all community through our Chaplaincy program.
- You help people of all ages, races, religions, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientation have access to resources during times of crisis through our Case Management services.
- You make possible emergency assistance for residents in need. You help provide crisis funding and access to our JFS Food Pantry.